Five iPhone Apps Every Man Should HavePosted: 10/24/2012
I have compiled my top five favorite iphone apps that every guys should have. These apps can help make you more efficient, wiser, and even kill time. Post a comment below with other suggestions that you have found as there are hundreds of useful apps out there to fine tune the manlihood in all of us.
- Yahoo Sportacular for iPhone - FREE – Stay on the up and up with this simple app! Yahoo Sportacular provides instant updates of scores, stat tracking, and news. The app also allows you to watch game recaps and select your favorite teams to view their updates and news with ease.
- AppBox: Useful 11 Apps in One - FREE – Provides a mixbag of eleven useful and essential apps. The app includes a date calculator, days until, holidays, clinometer, currency converter, mirror, tip calculator, and my personal favorite: unit converter!
- eHow - FREE – Life can be much easier with a little help from the eHow app. With millions of helpful articles at your fingertips, eHow is your source for expert tips and advice on topics spanning Home, Food, Money, Family, Health, Style and more. Search and discover your answers on the go — it’s quick and easy.
- iFitness Pro - $.99 – The top-selling fitness app of all time has returned! Becoming and staying fit has never been easier with the help of iFitness Pro! Hundreds of exercises are explained with clear pictures, videos and text instructions all within the palm of your hand!
- Mad Skills Motocross – $.99 – Best racing game of all time! Plus, motocross is about as manly of a sport as they come. Enjoy over 80 tracks with endless hours of fun with huge jumps, tricky rhythm sections, and major carnage.